Flash Saver Maker is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-11-28. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
Fully functional shareware. Runs on Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000.
Flash Saver Maker allows you to make your own screensavers from your favorite Macromedia Flash movies. You can make your own screensavers direct from your Flash .SWF files, or even from your Flash executables. It is even possible to select multiple Flash files in one time, Flash Saver Maker plays them one by one, and then loops movies! If you like , you can turn all sound coming from the projector file off, and add mp3,midi or wav sound files as your own background sounds.
No programming skills needed: just add flash files to your screen saver with a point-and-click. Flash Saver Maker consists of a great interface, very nice to view and easy to use. It only takes you about 1 minute to have your own screen saver.
Full support for password in both Win95/98 and WinNT/2000.
- Support Macromedia Flash 4, Flash 5, Flash 6, Flash MX (MX 2004)
- Support Flash exe and .SWF files
- Support multiple Flash files from local directories
- Display Flash files in normalize or random order
- Flash files can be previewed as thumbnails
- Allow you to turn all sound coming from the projector file on/off, and play Mp3, midi or Wave sound files as background sounds
- Select the way of screen saver exiting on mouse move, mouse click or key press
- Password protection is supported
- Online registration available
- And so on...
Flash Saver Maker (version 1.68) has a file size of 1.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 271 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.